SMBC Road Trips: Recent reports
It’s not enough that we ride, we often make up stories about our rides, too. And we take pictures; sometimes lots of pictures. If you’d like to contribute words and/or images from some trip to these pages please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry about format… I’ll do any necessary conversion to make it fit on a web page.
Traditionally, ride reports (and pre-ride reports) were typed up and sent to the members as part of the schedule. Here’s a sample, the last written by our founder – Frank Simmons, dated June, 1985.
Trip reports by year
Recent Trip Reports
- 2019 September: Four days camping in Kings Canyon [link]
- 2019 August: Gardnerville ride and awarding of the boot [link]
- 2019 July: Alberto’s ride from Little Rock back to the Bay Area [link]
- 2019 June: Nor Cal ride [link]
- 2019 June: Alberto, Chris, and Jeff go to the MOA rally [link]
- 2019 Apr: Dinner in Paso Robles [link]
- 2018 Oct: Carl and Tim meet others in Death Valley [link]