SMBC Road Trips: Reports from 2001
It’s not enough that we ride, we often make up stories about our rides, too. And we take pictures; sometimes lots of pictures. If you’d like to contribute words and/or images from some trip to these pages please send them to email@example.com. Don’t worry about format… I’ll do any necessary conversion to make it fit on a web page.
The newest trip reports can be found here.
Trip reports by year
2001 Trip Reports
- Oct: pictures from the fall ride to Death Valley
- Sep: not a trip report; a review/comparison of the Harley and the Wing by Warren
- Sep: Kings Canyon/Yosemite camp-out trip report
- Sep: Mac discusses leadership
- Aug: Gardnerville run and award dinner pictures
- Jun: John and Mac ride to Colorado and back
- Apr: Pictures from the Death Valley spring ride and Jerry Grainger’s trip report
- Mar: Essay by Marc on the importance of schedules with comentary and excuses by the usual suspects