Sunday Morning Breakfast Club
Riding to Breakfast
The Breakfast Club:
A Sunday Morning Motorcycle Ride
A loose affiliation of riders…
Riding to breakfast (and beyond) Sunday mornings since 1949
The SMBC 2022 Schedule
- Web Page
- PDF file – suitable for printing
- E-calendar – click on this link from your phone to add ride info to your calendar
- iPhone users running iOS 13 and later can get schedule and restaurant info using an app
- Aug 15: Le Roy
- Sad news. Le Roy Larson passed away last month at the age of 96.
- Aug 8: Trip Report
- Four riders went to Ft Bragg for an over nighter. Trip report with pics from Rob.
- Aug 7: Riders Gallery
- Carl rode his new-to-him Moto Guzzi to breakfast.
- Jul 27: Schedule
- There was a fire at the Country Inn on De Anza. The schedule has been updated to go to the Country Inn on Saratoga Ave for the remainder of the year.
- Jul 24: Riders Gallery
- Mike led three of the four riders who came to breakfast to some dirty roads. The fourth rider, Russ, bought us breakfast then went off on his own.
- Jul 3: Riders Gallery
- Jag snapped some pictures of the group gabfest after breakfast.
- Jun 7: Trip Report
- Ran B reports on the Nor Cal BMW 49er Rally attended by several SMBC members.
- May 29: Trip Report
- Added pictures from Jag to the Hendy Woods campout trip report.
- May 27: Trip Report
- Trip report and pictures from the Hendy Woods campout. I do not yet have pictures from Jag. I’ll update the report with his pictures once I get them.
- May 21: Restaurants
- FYI: The Two Bird Cafe is now Giaco’s Roadhouse. The schedule has been updated with the new name. It’s tomorrow’s breakfast destination.
- May 16: Trip Report
- Ran Bush went to the Quail show this weekend and took some pictures.