Sunday Morning Breakfast Club
Riding to Breakfast
The Breakfast Club:
A Sunday Morning Motorcycle Ride
A loose affiliation of riders…
Riding to breakfast (and beyond) Sunday mornings since 1949
The SMBC 2019 Schedule
- Web Page
- PDF file – suitable for printing
- E-calendar – click on this link from your phone to add 2019 ride info to your calendar
I will no longer accepting images for web pages smaller than about 1 megapixel. 1280 x 768 pixels or larger are preferred. Larger images are OK. They will be resized to fit in a box no larger than 1600 x 1600 pixels.
- Jun 23: Riders Gallery
- Ten riders for breakfast the first Sunday of the summer.
- Jun 11: Trip Report
- The ride is over for Alberto. He’ll recuperate from his appendicitis for a few days at Buel’s before heading home.
- Jun 9: Trip Report
- Rain on the road.
- Jun 8: Trip Report
- Straight roads, hot weather, and a dropped bike.
- Jun 6: Trip Report
- Escalante, a 3 star restaurant.
- Jun 5: Trip Report
- Words and pics from Alberto – a stop at the Grand Canyon
- Jun 3: Trip Report
- Not really a trip report. At least not yet. Alberto, Chris, and Jeff are off to the BMW MOA National Rally. I’ll keep updating this report with the pics that Alberto sends me. I’m sure a full report will eventually be added to suppliment the pictures.
- May 6: Riders Gallery
- Eight riders at breakfast in Hollister.
- Apr 28: Riders Gallery
- A few pictures from after breakfast at Beach Street, Watsonville and the following ride.