SMBC Road Trips: Reports from 2014
It’s not enough that we ride, we often make up stories about our rides, too. And we take pictures; sometimes lots of pictures. If you’d like to contribute words and/or images from some trip to these pages please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry about format… I’ll do any necessary conversion to make it fit on a web page.
The newest trip reports can be found here.
Trip reports by year
2014 Trip Reports
- Nov: Alberto takes a CLASS
- Oct: Fall ride to Death Valley
- Sep: Weekend ride to Fort Bragg
- Sep: Randy and his wife spent several weeks riding the Alps
- Sep: Three nights camping in Sequoia National Park
- Aug: Dinner in Gardnerville and the awarding of the boot
- Jul: A few SMBC members took a dual sport class
- Jun: Nor Cal Campout and River Run
- Apr: Spring ride to Death Valley (Stovepipe Wells)