SMBC Road Trips: Reports from 1997
It’s not enough that we ride, we often make up stories about our rides, too. And we take pictures; sometimes lots of pictures. If you’d like to contribute words and/or images from some trip to these pages please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry about format… I’ll do any necessary conversion to make it fit on a web page.
The newest trip reports can be found here.
Trip reports by year
1997 Trip Reports
- A Cold Day in Hell; Carl Tyler’s write-up of the fall Death Valley ride [link]
- Helmut’s Flat Tire and other notes (with pictures) from the fall camping trip to Kings Canyon National Park [link]
- Pictures from the annual ride to Minden/Gardnerville [link]
- Tough luck in Baja; another Carl Tyler write-up [link]
- A trio took a ride one Friday afternoon in May [link]