SMBC Road Trips: Reports from 1999
It’s not enough that we ride, we often make up stories about our rides, too. And we take pictures; sometimes lots of pictures. If you’d like to contribute words and/or images from some trip to these pages please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry about format… I’ll do any necessary conversion to make it fit on a web page.
The newest trip reports can be found here.
Trip reports by year
1999 Trip Reports
- Winter: Day ride to Stewarts Point [link]
- Fall ride to Death Valley [link]
- September King’s Canyon camp-out in pictures [link]
- Pictures from the annual ride to Gardnerville [link]
- Summer: Chris and Pat go cross country [link]
- Apr: Spring Death Valley ride [link]
- Mar: The 300 Mile Solution (Marc boasts about his new bike) [link]