SMBC Road Trips: Recent reports
It’s not enough that we ride, we often make up stories about our rides, too. And we take pictures; sometimes lots of pictures. If you’d like to contribute words and/or images from some trip to these pages please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry about format… I’ll do any necessary conversion to make it fit on a web page.
Traditionally, ride reports (and pre-ride reports) were typed up and sent to the members as part of the schedule. Here’s a sample, the last written by our founder – Frank Simmons, dated June, 1985.
Trip reports by year
Recent Trip Reports
- 2017 June: Northern California River Ride [link]
- 2017 May: Camping in Patricks Point [link]
- 2017 Apr: Dinner in San Luis Obispo [link]
- 2016 November: Morrow Bay Campout [link]
- 2016 October: Indian Weekend [link]
- 2016 October: Death Valley [link]
- 2016 Sep: Sequoia National Park Campout [link]
- 2016 Aug: Gardnerville and a night of camping [link]
- 2016 July: Fort Bragg Run [link]