SMBC Road Trips: Reports from 2002
It’s not enough that we ride, we often make up stories about our rides, too. And we take pictures; sometimes lots of pictures. If you’d like to contribute words and/or images from some trip to these pages please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry about format… I’ll do any necessary conversion to make it fit on a web page.
The newest trip reports can be found here.
Trip reports by year
2002 Trip Reports
- Oct: Pictures of the 2002 fall ride to Death Valley. [link]
- Sep: Four riders went camping in the annual Kings Canyon camp-out [link]
- Aug: Lots of pictures from the 2002 dinner at Gardnerville [link]
- Jun: Lots and lots of pictures from the 2002 Baja run. [link]
- May: North Coast ride pictures [link]
- Apr: Spring ride to Death Valley with side trip to Las Vegas to see the Art of the Motorcycle show [link]
- 2002: A different kind of trip leading Carl to a restored 1969 Triumph. [link]